Tuesday 8 May 2012

Things I Want For LA

Things I Want For LA

Things I Want For LA by jadorenas featuring Vero Moda skirts


Well Im moving to LA for the summer and there are so many things I need to buy. The first thing being a suitcase. I really like this spotted one Argos is selling because of its design and the fact its on 4 wheels. But it weighs 4.6kg =( my allowance is only 23kg. My favourite piece is the Monokini swimsuit, I LOVE it..i can definitely smell a NOTD with this print coming on.The maxi skirt is something that I've already purchased   but I haven't had the chance to wear it yet. Its called an 'ankle length' skirt but I'm 5'1 so it comes it really long on me which I like. Infact no matter how high i pull it up its still touching the ground.


Big Spot Suitcase - Argos - RRP £70 - Currently on sale for £45
Vero Moda ankle length skirt, £26
Black swimsuit - River Island, £28
Highwaisted aztec shorts - Missguided.co.uk, £26
Cross Earrings, Ebay £4
H&M retro shades, £4.99
Studded Shoes- Topshop -£28

1 comment:

  1. i want that swimuit and i aint even goin on holiday and the skirt is lush too

    check out my new blog post in your spare time =)
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/2012/05/new-buys.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete